Do you need any training to help you run your business & prepare for the return to work?
We are currently offering online training courses that can be carried out with business owners and managers via video call to assist you through this difficult time, and prepare you for your return to work.
The training session can be delivered to multiple people so is ideal if you want your managers to take a control of the HR aspect of running your business.
The session would be one hour in length and could range from any of the following topics:
- The Good Work Plan – to ensure that your business is compliant with the changes that came into force on 6 April 2020.
- Disciplinaries – how to conduct a full disciplinary procedure from the investigation to the outcome.
- Sickness Absence and Return to Work – conducting welfare meetings and return to work interviews.
- Family Friendly Policies – including maternity leave, shared parental leave, time off for dependants and flexible working.
- Appraisals – how to conduct annual appraisals with employees.
- Health & Safety – to understand and comply with the current health & safety regulations.
1 hour of CPD provided.
For more information call 0330 088 2275.
The team at FTA Law provides advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors with many of our instructions coming from referrals from long standing clients and industry contacts.Contact us
We understand that price is a big concern for our clients and we always aim to offer a fixed fee for our services.