Private client law deals with the issues surrounding death and mental incapacity. This includes both planning for and dealing with the aftermath of these often tragic and traumatic life events.
Death and mental incapacity can be ruinous for a business and its employees, let alone the family members and others expecting to inherit from an estate. For those who own an NHS dental practice, unless you undertake detailed planning, you may lose your NHS Contract upon death. At this point, the Local Area Team may put your Contract out to tender leaving your beneficiaries unable to realise its goodwill value.
As specialist lawyers to the dental profession, we are best placed to advice you in relation to you and your business. With our assistance, you can make comprehensive plans to ensure peace of mind for you and your family, and your business and its employees.
Our full range of private client services includes:
- Wills and codicils
- Nominal partnerships for NHS Dental Contracts
- Business death and mental incapacity planning
- Lasting powers of attorney, including LPAs for business owners
- Trusts including life interest and discretionary trusts
- Advising on Inheritance Tax, including its exemptions, reliefs and nil-rate bands
- Planning for minor children (including guardianship), disabled and vulnerable beneficiaries
- Acting as professional executors, trustees, attorneys and Deputies
- Estate administration, including advising on intestacy
- Making Court of Protection applications and offering advice on Deputyship
- Asset protection and advice on care fees
- Advising on health and care decisions and advance decisions (living wills)
For a no-obligations discussion please call solicitor Christopher Walton on 0113 337 2049 or provide your details below and we’ll be in touch.
Christopher Walton is a Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
- Commercial Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Employment & HR Services
- Wills, Probate & Estate Planning
- Partnership Disputes
- Debt Recovery
The team at FTA Law provides advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors with many of our instructions coming from referrals from long standing clients and industry contacts.Contact us
We understand that price is a big concern for our clients and we always aim to offer a fixed fee for our services.