ARE YOU A PRACTICE OWNER OR AN ASSOCIATE IN A PAY DISPUTE?
Our expert Litigation team has launched a new ‘Dispute Resolution Service’ to help dental practice owners and associates avoid difficulties and any potential disputes over pay.
Given the unprecedented times that we are facing it is important to try and avoid any form of dispute because ultimately a time will come when we will return to work, so it is in everyone’s best interests to retain goodwill with each other and there will then be a requirement for an effective workforce more than ever before.
If you think you may potentially be facing an associate dispute, we would strongly urge that you seek a resolution in the most cost effective and quickest way possible. Here at FTA Law, our litigation team can help you reach a fair agreement based on the associate’s contract. It is imperative that you try to seek an agreement which will avoid potential court action.
- Initial advice via telephone to our dedicated Litigation team.
- Email support from our expert Litigation team.
- A clear, robust, fair and effective letter drafted on your behalf to resolve any dispute(s). All you will be required to do is fill out a form detailing the dispute and our team take care of the rest.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- FTA Law is a specialist, niche law firm with extensive experience in the dental sector.
- Our experienced Litigation team has a wealth of knowledge of NHS contracts; Denplan and Practice Plan contracts; and Associate Agreements.
- When you choose FTA Law to assist you, you can be safe in the knowledge you have someone you can trust, who puts your best interests first and gives you the best possible chance of obtaining a successful outcome.
Fixed Fee: £375 +VAT
FIND OUT MORE:
Call our team directly on 0330 088 2275.
- Dispute Resolution Service
- Health & Safety Services
- FTA Law Wills, Probate and Trusts services
- Commercial Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Employment & HR Services
- Wills, Probate & Estate Planning
- Partnership Disputes
- Debt Recovery
The team at FTA Law provides advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors with many of our instructions coming from referrals from long standing clients and industry contacts.Contact us
We understand that price is a big concern for our clients and we always aim to offer a fixed fee for our services.