Hear the latest on the 2020 employment law changes
With the biggest shake up in employment law coming into effect on 6 April 2020, including some 50 changes in legislation coming into force, FTA Law will be holding an informative seminar to explain what this new legislation will look like and how it will affect you and your business.
The seminar will focus on outlining the changes to legislation, as well as what you need to do to ensure you’re prepared by the April deadline and the possible implications of not complying.
- To understand the changes to employment legislation coming into force as of 6th April 2020
- Understand the importance of having the correct policies and procedures in place.
- To learn how this will affect your practice and what you need to do to prepare
- To know the consequences of not complying with the current legislation and the Employment Tribunal procedure
Who should attend:
- Business owners/employers
- HR directors/managers
FREE TO ATTEND
Food & refreshments will be provided.
Meeting Room 10, Thorpe Park Hotel 1150 Century Way, Leeds, LS15 8ZB
The team at FTA Law provides advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors with many of our instructions coming from referrals from long standing clients and industry contacts.Contact us
We understand that price is a big concern for our clients and we always aim to offer a fixed fee for our services.