Re-financing your practice
Given the current situation of unpredictability and the cash-flow issues some businesses are dealing with, we understand that some clients may consider re-financing their practice to release some of the capital in their business while benefiting from lower interest rates.
What work is involved?
The solicitor handling your matter will:
- Obtain title documentation from HM Land Registry, review the legal title and report to your lender on your property.
- Obtain and review a full package of property searches for your property (in instances, some lenders will accept no search indemnity insurance).
- Obtain a redemption figure from your existing lender on the day you choose to complete (typically lenders would request 5 working days’ notice for the release of funds).
- Arrange for the drawdown of the loan facility from the lender and simultaneous repayment of the loan to your existing lender.
- Deal with registration of the lender’s charge at HM Land Registry and Companies House (if applicable).
Why FTA Law?
- Fixed Fees.
- Reliable service.
- Without the legal jargon and working with you to achieve your goals.
- Your matter will be handled by a solicitor and will be your main point of contact.
At FTA Law we have experienced solicitors who can guide you through the legal puzzle of re-financing your business and this can be done from your sofa!
Please give us a call to chat to our expert team today on 0330 088 2275.
The team at FTA Law provides advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors with many of our instructions coming from referrals from long standing clients and industry contacts.Contact us
We understand that price is a big concern for our clients and we always aim to offer a fixed fee for our services.